Once you have completed your return to squash form, I will process this and then I will email you directly with details of the following:
1) Confirmation of your new membership renewal date with the days that you have left of your paused membership added on to the date you have opted to return to the club.
2) Confirmation that your door entry card has been reactivated so that you can access the club again.
3) Confirmation that your online court booking account has been switched back on so that you can start booking courts again.
Once this has been done, you will also appear on the list of members that are able to access the club. The list can be found by clicking on the button below. This list is updated several times a day so will be updated as I receive and process return to squash forms!
1) It is important that only members on this list access the club as they will have completed the return to squash process. Please do not allow access to the club to members that are not on this list. If your support bubble player (if you have one) isn’t on this list then please speak to them to complete the process asap as you will not be able to play them until they have done so!
2) I will be processing forms on a first come, first served basis and as you can probably appreciate, there are quite a few members that are keen to return after a 4 month absence so please bear with me and I will work through them as fast as I can 🙂