All club members are registered as England Squash members as part of our membership policy and benefit from the following:
Being a member of Canterbury Squash Rackets Club entitles you to play at the times of the day shown on our online booking system. The courts are shared with St. Edmunds School during the day, but at least one of the four courts will always be available for members There are no additional court fees as the membership fee is all-inclusive, which covers all your playing costs regardless of how many times you wish to play in a calendar month. Entry to the club is by an electronically scanned card which allows you 24-hour access to the club and the courts so you can play any time of the day! Booking a court is done through our online booking system, please use the Court Booking tab to access this page. All members will be issued with a username and password to be able to book courts online.
If you would like to arrange an introductory visit to the club, please contact us on 01227 769102 between 7pm and 9pm, Monday to Thursday, or alternatively, you can contact the membership secretary, Joe Magor, directly on 07909 531367 (Please leave a message if unavailable!) or via email at email@example.com
All prices correct as of 1st February 2021
Please note that all 12 monthly payment packages are for a 12-month membership and cannot be cancelled prior to the completion of the 12 month period. We offer shorter-duration memberships for players who do not want to commit to a yearly membership.
All memberships are for fixed periods and do not roll on after the period has expired. Members will be reminded of their upcoming membership expiry date when it is due.
1. Adult Membership – Adults between the age of 19 and 64 years.
2. Student Membership – Students in full-time education.
3. Junior / Ex Junior Membership – Juniors Under the age of 19 or former Juniors in full-time education.
4. Senior Adult Membership – Adults aged 65 years or older.
5. Couples (Spouse/Partner) Membership – Two adults who are married or are partners.
6. Family Membership – Combined Adult and Junior memberships. (see above for packages)
7. Social Membership – Social members only who do not play but wish to be part of the club.
• Junior members – Must be 18 years old or younger on the date they join the club.
• Family membership packages – Cannot be used in conjunction with any Special Offers
• Student membership packages – Applies only to full-time students