The Canterbury Open is back for it's 13th year. This event will cap off a busy year of squash tournaments at Canterbury Squash club culminating in the largest tournament at the end of the year!
For those who want to make a weekend of it, there are a couple of nights planned on the Friday and Saturday nights which Messrs Withrington and Gamble will be in charge of. Not for the poor or faint hearted! Uni students welcome! Henry behave!
This year’s event will be run from the 29th November 2019 to 1st December 2019 with grades:
• A Grade (28 places) - Players in the PSA, County Premier or 1st Division League Team (Squash Levels: 5500+) *Places restricted to 24 highest ranked PSA Players + 8 Local spots.
• B Grade (32 places) - Players in a County League 2nd or 3rd Division League Team (Squash Levels: 2500-5499)
• C Grade (32 places) - Players in a County League 4th or 5th or Lower Division League Team (Squash Levels: 1000-2499)
• D Grade (16 places) - Non-Team Players who play recreationally or in a Club internal League (Squash Levels: 200-1000)
• E Grade (8 Places) - Beginners who play recreationally (Squash Levels: 0-200)
A Grade Prize Money
Winner: £1250, Runner up £1000, Semi Finalists £750, 1/4 Finalists £400, Last 16: £125 Plate Winner £100, Plate Runner Up £50
B, C, D and E Grade prize Money
Winners: £50, Runners- Up: £30. Racket bags for plate winners and runners-up
Entry fee is £20, payable by PayPal online in the form above or entry fees can be paid in cash on the day!
All players are guaranteed a minimum of two matches and entry fee includes The Canterbury Open 2019 t-shirt!